Friday, January 10, 2014

Inspiring or Depressing?

I love to knit.    I like to brag that all my socks are hand-knit socks.  All my sweaters are hand-knit sweaters.  I always thought that put me somewhere high on the ladder of productive knitters.  This morning, I have doubts.

I have just read  Tanis Grey's blog  post for today.   Take a look.  Scroll down to the picture with four piles  of sweaters and read what Tanis has to say.

 Miss Tanis, of Tanis Fiber Arts gives new meaning to the word productive.  I'm not sure  if this inspires me or depresses me.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

don't sweat it. Tanis is also the size of my little finger, so one of our sweaters equals about 4 of hers...

Sel and Poivre said...

Knitting is also her business - puts food on the 'ol table for the whole family. Like comparing apples to oranges to set "private citizen knitting" against that.

freshisle said...

I think you're amazing - so many more than little 'ol me! And, I think you have the most hilarious blog, too. Always interesting!