Monday, September 30, 2013

Definitely Distracted

I was just about to start knitting on my Autumn Fair this afternoon when I decided to check out what  is going on in ravelry today.  Bad, bad idea.  Look what they deviously  put in my Pattern Highlights page today. 


It is Anne Of Green Gables, red hair and all.  And now there is a pattern book filled with 'Anne' designs.  And the book is in the  pre-order stage.

Now what Canadian woman was not raised on,  was not infatuated with,  Anne Of Green Gables. 

Now what Canadian knitter could possibly  resist that?  Certainly not this one.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Oh Oh! LOL

Sandra said...

Nor this one. I. Must. Have. It. If there is a shawl pattern called Lake of Shining Waters, I'm done for...
We are kindred spirits...

Sandra said...

Not only must have, but now do have.
My credit card thanks you...

Needles said...

I cannot lie. I have not ever read any of the Anne books. Do I have to hand in my Canadian card? I often find that there are significant holes in my reading though all I did as a child was read. I will however scurry over and check out the pattern book. I trust your judgement!