Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cowls For Christmas

Saturday was Cowls For Christmas day at the store. What fun.

The room looked lovely with all our cowls warming the necks of the display piece normally featuring travel hats.

I set up the workshop to allow each participant to spend their class time making whichever cowl they wanted, meaning I didn't so much 'teach' as facilitate. Much more fun. They received patterns for all six cowls, enough yarn to make the class cowl and additional yarn to make two more at home.

There was fierce concentration.
Fun.
I think she's laughing because she conned me into fixing her mistake.

And cookies, chocolates, coffee, tea and great knitterly camaraderie.
I told them all they had to bring in their three finished cowls before Christmas. No pressure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) ingredients for a great class!

Gina C.

Sel and Poivre said...

Was enrollment limited to knitters with fabulous white/grey hair?