Friday, October 23, 2009

Off To the Big Smoke

Today, I am up early and off to Ontario's big smoke - Toronto.

It is a weekend of pubbing and yarning with my family who come in from all directions for a Toronto meet-up. Well- the pubbing involves family. The yarning? I have to round up other knitters for that.

Sel & Poivre
is meeting me at Romni to kick off the weekend. After yarning and lunch with her, I am off to meet arachknit (ravelry link). She is selling me her extra copy of Sally Melville's Styles and has been patiently waiting for me to do a Toronto weekend so I could pick up the book and save myself postage.

This is a first time for meeting either of these knitters and I'm looking forward to both.

Should be a good weekend. I'll tell you all about my knitting adventures on Monday.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Oh...that sound so good! Wish I could of come. I'll be there in spirit. Please say hi to your family for me. I'm sure with your crew a good time will be had by all!