Monday, May 4, 2009

Lack of Knitting.

There wasn't much knitting here at the Harris Household over the weekend. Saturday, we spent in Toronto, as Peter had a show opening at the Mira Godard Gallery. Sunday, I spent reading Next by Michael Crichton. It is this month's book club selection and I am w-a-y behind.

So, when I sat down to write today's blog post, there was limited knitting to inspire me. Instead, I will point you in the direction of what inspired me in blogland today.

Elana at I Frogged It has some marvellous pictures of her visit to the Koigu farm. Amykaralee and Terri inspired me with food. Amykaralee has a new recipe for a Feta Potato Pie which I will serve with Terri's Chocolate Brownie Cookies tomorrow night.

Kim at Curliegirl is taking ice cube baths!! - Well, only after running her usual Sunday 42 K run!!

Now, off to get some knittting done. It's been a long time since I had a FO and I'm anxious.

No comments: