Monday, January 5, 2009

Matching Mittens.

There wasn't much knitting done here at the Harris House over the holidays. And I must have been having lots of fun, because only rarely did I miss it. But I did manage to finish the
Newfie Mittens

to go with the yellow hat.
I don't know who will be the happy wearer of this combo. Because we live in ski country and have lots of weekend visitors during ski season, I sometimes keep a box of hand-knit hats and mittens and let visitors take their pick. They think it's fun and I appreciate the stash-busting knitting. That's a good combo.

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

Oh those mittens! I have a real soft spot for polka dots and those look like they even have a different texture than the golden yellow yarn! They look like a perfect match to our sunshiny cold winter day today!