Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ta Da! ? ? Well, Almost.

Remember I said that with all the driving we had to do last week, I was hoping to get the Top Down, Pattern Free, Raglan, Summer Sweater, Knit A Long ( TD PF R SS KAL) done?
Well, It's almost done. Done enough to make me feel better.

The body is done, Yippee!!! The sleeves come next. And it looks as if I might need to find some more yarn. The last time I was at Purrsonally Yours, in Meaford, there was still some on the shelf. Hope I'm not too late.

A close up of the Seed Stitch border.

I switched projects in the car, after finishing the body. I know. I know. Risky business for me. I might never come back to the TD PF R SS KAL. But I do feel re-energized now.

Here is the other project. Sock number one from the Opal & Mohair sock kit I purchased at
Fun Knits on Quadra Island. I love the colours and it should be a very warm pair of socks.

There are no major car trips coming up for the next ten days or so. So the TA DA! will have to come as the result of TV knitting. Soon I hope.

No comments: