Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Am I Boring You?

Some time ago, a knitting blogger - a Canadian knitting blogger, I am embarrassed to say - posted that she thought her blog more interesting to read than others.

Her reason? Unlike her blog, she said, most blogs contain nothing more than repetitive and boring photos of the current work in progress.

Duh! Yea! That's what interests knitters. Right? Well, I hope so, because today, I am proud to show you the progress on my TD, PF, R, SS, KAL. One sleeve almost done. That took a two hour TV movie.
I say almost done, as I am aiming for 3/4 sleeves. It is a summer sweater after all.

And while I think most projects reach a 'boring-can't -wait- to-get-it-done stage, I am past that. The body seemed never ending, but now, the finish line is in sight. When I start thinking of what to knit next I know the project is almost finished. And boring no more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Brenda!
I hope the weather will be warm enough on Thursday so I can wear mine TD PF R SS KAL. Yup, I finished last Sunday. Whew, I'm all knit out.
See you then